Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy, and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• 8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# / Python
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do exploratory testing be process-oriented, and above all, do a good job at documenting the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and automation tools.
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#, MSTest, Nunit, and Azure DevOps pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure DevOps)
• Hands-on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands-on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be a plus.
• Experience with Security testing using the ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and Performance Testing.
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools should be able to provide hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed systems\cloud infrastructure.
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure DevOps server)
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Key Skills||C # Python Testing Selenium Azure Webdriver SoapUI|
Client of HR4u Consulting
|About Company||The client is a member-based organization & a global leader in Infosec & Cybersecurity certification programs, that certifies individuals in information security skills. Owner & creator of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) & EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/ License Penetration Tester (LPT) certifications & others. Many of these certifications are recognized worldwide & have received recognition from Government agencies including the National Security Agency & US Federal Government. Certified over 220,000 security professionals including those from US Army, FBI, IBM, Microsoft & the United Nations|
|Contact Person||Shubhada Srinivas|