Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Passionate about making an impact, have a high level of energy, and resilient when met with challenges. In addition, you will possess the below:
• Owns, implements, and delivers key modules, and when necessary develops quick working prototypes
• Ensures that code developed is easy to test, easy to understand, extensible
• Ensures unit tests, integration tests are written for all modules implemented
• Ensures on-time, quality delivery
• Does component /module/ sub-system design with Microservices
• Good to know NoSQL database, MongoDB
• Store user identities and authenticating requests using JWT
• Experience in deploying an application to the cloud with Docker, docker-compose, and Kubernetes
• Good exposure in handling commands, events, handlers, and other design patterns
• Delve into unit- and integration-testing the distributed system
• Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS)
• CI/CD pipeline experience (Jenkins, CircleCI, or other)
• Supports in project estimation, planning
• Performs the role of a Specialist by ensuring the consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules of software that meets the product specification.
• Manages technical communication with partners and stakeholders
• Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies in cloud computing
• Strong team player
• Agile development, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Ability to engage with multi-site teams in a multi BU environment
• Excellent abstraction and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
• Proactive and self-driven
|Experience||8 - 10 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Key Skills||ASP.NET J2Ee Architecture agile scrum .Net Web API|
Client of HR4u Consulting
|About Company||The client is a member-based organization & a global leader in Infosec & Cybersecurity certification programs, that certifies individuals in information security skills. Owner & creator of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) & EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/ License Penetration Tester (LPT) certifications & others. Many of these certifications are recognized worldwide & have received recognition from Government agencies including the National Security Agency & US Federal Government. Certified over 220,000 security professionals including those from US Army, FBI, IBM, Microsoft & the United Nations|
|Contact Person||Shubhada Srinivas|