Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
• Lead IT security projects including design and implementation of security infrastructure & software
• Experience working with Linux/UNIX administration"
• Define next-gen IT security strategy, architecture, and processes for the group
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop security solutions
• Lead validation of BCP & DR as per the organizational needs
• Experience with framing policies, processes, and procedures and their implementation of IT Security for both On-premise and Cloud infrastructure
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
• Maintain and manage security for all existing and new IT infrastructure and Applications
• Monitor security performance of information technology systems to drive cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving & standardization of the IT infrastructure
• Develop strategies for infra and application hardening
• Hands-on experience with implementation of various security products & infrastructure
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying, and ensure no performance impact on the systems so that they operate effectively
• Prepare plans and strategies to ensure the security of the organization including both high and low-risk events.
• Develop budgets for security operations and new initiatives.
• Coordinate security operations, Audit & Compliance activities along with law enforcement and government agencies.
• Ensure completeness of documentation and have exposure to ISO 27001, ISMS policies
• Work with key IT service providers to ensure industry-standard platform, network, and endpoint security posture
Key Skills required:
• Critical Infrastructure Management- (Manage SPI, Certification resources, and infrastructure)
• WAF – Barracuda, Cloudflare, Akamai
• Cloud Security – AWS and Azure are preferred
• Work with Software and teams in resolving
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware – Security / Operating Systems|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||IT Security Manager IT Manager IT Administration|
Client of HR4u Consulting
|About Company||The client is a member-based organization & a global leader in Infosec & Cybersecurity certification programs, that certifies individuals in information security skills. Owner & creator of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) & EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)/ License Penetration Tester (LPT) certifications & others. Many of these certifications are recognized worldwide & have received recognition from Government agencies including the National Security Agency & US Federal Government. Certified over 220,000 security professionals including those from US Army, FBI, IBM, Microsoft & the United Nations|