• Coordinating with the banks for the disbursements and loan documentation.
• Making sure customer service quality is maintained
• Interacting with customers for completing of documents relating to booking.
• Daily MIS and database maintenance.
• Co-ordinating with the finance team for raising stage wise demand/Customization letter.
• Follow-up with customers & HFI’s for collections & Payments, sharing the receipts for the payments made by the clients
• Responding to all the emails and whatsup queries of the clients.
• Coordinating with the sales team to ensure that all relevant information regarding the customer is available as per the checklist for a smooth handover to Customer Care.
• Ensuring complete and comprehensive documentation of all customer related records/files.
• Working closely with the accounts and the legal team for coordination.
• Responding to the customer queries in a timely manner and resolve their issues.
• Arrange joint inspection to the customers.
• Coordinating with the Legal team for the sale deed registrations and handover formalities without any hassles
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Guest Relation Executive Customer Associate Guest Relationship Executive customer support customer handling|
|About Company||Leading Real estate company with turnover of 1000 crore. With its continuous efforts in building Engineering capabilities; use of robust technologies, such as the shear wall method of construction; engaging reputed construction partners; collaboration with renowned fund houses; sturdy systems and processes and its unwavering focus on customer service, We have built our reputation of being a progressive; reliable, innovative and a transparent Real Estate Company.|